Wednesday, September 11, 2013

About Me

Hello, this is Patrick with my first post. Anyways, I grew up here in Seattle, even though I was born inthe Philippines. Right now, I'm currently attending Evergreen High School, but it is divided into three campuses(Health,Tech, and Arts). I attend the Health Campus, known as the Health Sciences and Human Services High School. Most of the time outside of class, I usually like to read books, as well as write a couple works myself. Since I have little experience with other forms of art, such as photography, I'm more of an artist of the written word. No matter what medium of art people take,believe art is a necesssary form of expression regardless of area or expertise, meaning that I enjoy writing as much as someone who enjoys drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment